If you have shoemaking materials such as upholstery remnants and/or clothing and handbags from thrift shops – and a wide bicycle inner tube for soling – you might want the directions and patterns for making children’s shoes instead of the shoemaking kit. The pdf includes directions plus patterns for making four styles of children’s shoes in sizes 3 – 6.
THE WRITTEN DIRECTIONS WILL BE SENT AS AN ATTACHMENT TO AN EMAIL FROM SENDTHISFILE- PLEASE CHECK SPAM. THIS BOOK IS BEING SENT OUT MANUALLY WITHIN 24 HOURS. BELOW ARE VIDEOS OF THE DIRECTIONS.
FIRST FOOTSTEPS YOUTUBE
1. How to stitch the heel channel
2. How to stitch the heel channel
4. How to stitch the heel section
5. How to stitch the vamp
6. How to begin stitching the uppers to the sole
7. Begin stitching the vamp to the sole
8. Final stitching of the upper pieces to the sole